Our Staff Our professionals strive to maintain the highest standards of child care.We believe professional development provides teachers with new skills and information on current issues.
Prior to hiring, applicants are required to complete and submit the following:
- Record of qualifications, including proof of credentials for trained staff
- Current health assessment and immunization record
- Clear response to a current criminal reference check
- Written acknowledgement of the following policies:
- Behaviour Management Contract
- Pledge of Confidentiality
- Access and Equity Policy
- Child Abuse Policy
- First-aid training
- CPR training
- Professional development training
- A review of the above policies
When permanent staff members are absent, supply staff are employed to deliver our programs. Supply staff must meet the same requirements as the staff being replaced.