Please provide your details and we will direct your inquiry to the appropriate camp and they will contact you regarding space available.
For a child to be registered in an Upper Canada Child Care camp, ALL of the following items and authorizations must be received, confirmed and approved by the supervisor(s) of the camp location(s):
- A completed Camp 2018 Registration Request Form (one per family)
- A completed Personal Information Form (one per child)
- A completed Camp 2018 Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (one per family)
- A deposit equal to one week’s fees (per child) payable immediately. This deposit will be applied to the last registered week of camp for your child(ren).
- A signed Camp Contract (one per family) that outlines our policies and procedures concerning payment, withdrawal, code of behaviour etc.
Space is limited and not guaranteed unless confirmed in writing.
2018 Camp Locations