Hyde Park Child Care (School-Age Program, Summer Camp)
- 3.8 to 12 years
- 72 The Queensway
- Cross Street: South of Big Bay Point Road, West of 20 Sideroad
Map this location
- Phone: (705) 726-5674 ext 202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: 3.8 to 12 years
Hours: 6:30 a.m. to school start, and school end to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
Bus: Local school board may provide bussing to and from some schools.
3.8 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- P.A. Days Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- Summer Camp
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Warm and welcoming staff and environment
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.