Upper Canada at Wellington Public School (School-Age Program)
- 3.8 to 12 years
- 125 Wellington Street West
- Cross Street: On Wellington, West of Yonge
Map this location
- Phone: (905) 398-6599
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: 3.8 to 12 years
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to school start, and school end to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
3.8 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- Kindergarten Program
- P.A. Days Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- Summer Camp
- A variety of art materials and mediums available daily (e.g. clay, paint, sculpture, etc)
- Activities supporting literacy and numeracy
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Media Activities (as appropriate and limited access to computers, movies, video, media etc.)
- Music appreciation (e.g. listening, singing, dancing, percussion)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Visiting local green spaces and taking community walks
- Warm and welcoming staff and environment
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.