Wilshire Child Care (Day Care Program, School-Age Program, Summer Camp)
- 1.5 to 12 years
- 265 Beverly Glen Blvd.
- Cross Street: North of Centre Street/East of Dufferin Street
Map this location
- Phone: (905) 709-2273
- Fax: (905) 709-3112
- Email: email@example.com
Ages: 1.5 to 12 years
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Pre-school children are provided with a nutritious lunch. Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
1.5 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- P.A. Days Program
- Preschool Program
- Toddler Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- Summer Camp
- Activities supporting literacy and numeracy
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Warm and welcoming staff and environment
Wilshire Child Care is located in Wilshire Public School and has a separate entrance. Friendly qualified staff use up-to-date age appropriate equipment to offer a curriculum that prioritizes the social and emotional needs of each child.
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.