David Suzuki Children's Centre (Day Care Program, School-Age Program, Summer Camp)
- 1.5 to 12 years
- 45 Riverwalk Drive
- Cross Street: South of 14th Avenue, East of 9th Line
Map this location
- Phone: (905) 472-0555
- Fax: (905) 472-3838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: 1.5 to 12 years
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Pre-school children are provided with a nutritious lunch. Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
1.5 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- Nursery School (Morning or Afternoon Program)
- P.A. Days Program
- Preschool Program
- Toddler Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- Summer Camp
- Activities supporting literacy and numeracy
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Warm and welcoming staff and environment
David Suzuki Children's Centre was specifically designed and built for child care. It is located in David Suzuki Public School and has a separate entrance. Friendly, qualified staff use up-to-date age appropriate equipment to offer curriculum designed to meet the social and emotional needs of each child. The Nursery School program concentrates on preparing children for the exciting challenges of Kindergarten.
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.