Lake Simcoe Child Care (School-Age Program, Summer Camp)
- 3.8 to 12 years
- 38 Thornlodge Drive
- Cross Street: South of Joe Dales, East of The Queensway
Map this location
- Phone: 905-989-2696
- Fax: 905-535-1538
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: 3.8 to 12 years
Hours: 6:15 a.m. to school, school end to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
Bus: Local school board may provide bussing to and from some schools.
3.8 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- P.A. Days Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- Summer Camp
- Activities supporting literacy and numeracy
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- Media Activities (as appropriate and limited access to computers, movies, video, media etc.)
- Sports equipment (Hockey, Badminton, Soccer, Basketball, scoops, balls, hoops and ropes etc.)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
Lake Simcoe Child Care is located in Lake Simcoe Public School. Friendly, qualified staff use up-to-date age appropriate equipment to offer a school age program that prioritizes the social and emotional needs of school age students. From sports to creative arts and computers, the Lake Simcoe program provides lots to keep the active, school-age child happy and busy! The supervisor acts as a resource to staff and oversees the program to ensure that all requirements are met.
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.