Join Our Team!
January 16, 2015
Please visit our Careers section for a list of locations currently hiring.
RECE and Assistant Teachers
Full Time, Supply, and Before & After School Split Shifts
required for locations in York Region, Simcoe County, and
An integral part of our child care services, the RECE and Assistant Teachers support the delivery of an age appropriate, educationally sound program to all children within our licensed child care settings.
Minimum qualifications include:
• Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalency (if applicable)
• Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators (if applicable)
• Commitment to working in a child care setting
• Strong communication skills
• Recent Police Vulnerable Sector Check
• Recent TB skin test and up-to-date immunizations
• Recent CPRC and Standard First Aid training
Upper Canada offers competitive wages, health & dental benefits, split shift incentives, professional development, child care discounts, long-term service appreciation gifts, and opportunities for advancement.
We'd Like to hear from you!
Send your resume and a cover letter to:
Thank you for your interest, only applicants who may be interviewed will be contacted.
Upper Canada Child Care welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. Please contact the interviewer in advance if you require accommodations.
Upper Canada Child Care is a non-profit, government licensed organization operating centres throughout Toronto, York Region, and Simcoe County.
We are pleased to announce the opening...
We are delighted to unveil our new...
Now Open! Upper Canada Child Care is...