Goals and Objectives
- To develop a positive self-image, a feeling of self-worth and competence.
- To learn to live effectively with others and to value one's own rights and the rights of others.
- To create opportunities to succeed physically, intellectually and socially.
- To facilitate and expand language skills, stimulate curiosity and strengthen gross and fine motor skills.
- To develop emotional stability by helping children cope with their feelings and understand the difference between how they feel and how they act.
- To help children develop social awareness through interaction with other children and responsible, accepting adults.
- To have fun!
What our principles mean to you
These principles reflect our basic philosophy: A good program will acknowledge the uniqueness of each child. We offer children an environment in which they have the maximum potential to experience secure, stimulating, healthy and enjoyable opportunities for growth.